Sunday, May 27, 2012

The Photography of a Sapling, With Hopes to be an Oak of Christ

I think it's time to do a little bit of a lighter post after doing a few that involve way too much thinking! ;) 

One of my favorite things to do in the summer time is to take long walks in parks and take photos of God's beautiful creation. I especially like to shoot pics of old wood and trees, they always seem to catch my eye! So I wanted to share a few of my top shots. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This one was a stop by the side of the road near the highway.

~~~
"Train me, God, to walk straight, then I'll follow your true path. Put me together, One heart and mind, then undivided, I'll worship in joyful fear" Ps. 86:11 

~~~

Out in the boonies somewhere along the borderline of South Dakota. We were on our way to see the ever so good looking Trace Adkins. :)
~~~
"As I went down in the river to pray, Studyin' about that good ol' way and who shall wear, The robe and crown Good Lord, show me the way"
~~~
Peaceful
~~~
Even in frozen sleep, there in lies beauty.

Thank you Lord for your beauty and your creation, thank you for trees and may we be more like them. Their foundation is strong, their roots are deep, and they ever reach towards to you, bearing fruit to bring glory to your Name. 

1 comment: